Monday, January 23, 2012

Spinoza's

                                                  
If you live in the Dayton area and you haven't been to Spinoza's yet you're missing out. 

It's located by Sears in the Fairfield Mall so there's plenty of parking. 

I checked this place out for the first time last December and probably have gone at least 7 or 8 times since then (which is saying alot coming from someone who doesn't like to eat out too much and likes trying different places!)

Spinoza's atmoshere is relaxed with live music Thursday through Saturday. Service is usually pretty quick even with a big group. 

I've gone with 1 person all the way up to 22, sometimes for lunch and sometimes for dinner and each time I've enjoyed my experience. 

The salads and pizzas are great. My favorite salad is the drunken goat and even some people that don't typically like salads have liked Spinoza's! I've tried 8 of their gourmet pizzas and enjoyed each one of them. You can tell they use fresh ingredients that are good quality and serving sizes.

Spinoza's Gourmet Pizza & Salads on Urbanspoon

No comments: