Monday, January 23, 2012

Warning: Sugar Coma!


GiGi's cupcakes may send you into a sugar coma but they sure are a fun treat. The mile high frosting is really what makes the sweets so rich. 

I looked up the company's history online and the franchise has a neat start-up story.  It almost made me want to support them even more because of it.

The cupcakes may seem to be priced a little steep but that seems to be the trend these days with gourmet cupcakes.  From what I've seen the majority of Gigi's customers buy no more than 6 at a time. 

They do have a frequent buyer club card so after purchases of so many cupcakes you can get some free.

To ensure my body doesn't freak out from a sugar coma on the special occasion when a Gigi's puchase seems fun I've started cutting the cupcakes into smaller pieces. This way I can share the calories as well as the sugar and still get to partake in the wonderful sweetness!

Gigi's Cupcakes on Urbanspoon

No comments: