Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Father's Day Suprise



For Father’s day, I was looking for a unique experience to share with my dad.  He’s always had an interest in trains and I had wanted to check out Entertrainment Junction for a few years now.  Well when I saw a Groupon deal for a pack of four tickets to the establishment, I knew it was the right time to explore! 




We had a wonderful experience! We went the Saturday afternoon before Father’s Day and spent around 2-3 hours there.  Our experience started with the train display.  The detailed history and landscape was amazing. One could spend hours taking it all in.  There was also a playground and train ride for kids in this area.

After the train display we walked through the gift shop and hobby shop before venturing to the Amaze-n funhouse.  This was probably my favorite part! There were about 5 different interactive rooms.  The rooms included a mirror, black hole, optical illusions, slanted floors, maze, and more. There were so many details to see that I went through a couple rooms more than once to take it all in.






All in all we all had a great time and enjoyed exploring Entertrainment Junction.  I hear they decorate the place for Christmas and there were a few Thomas the Tank Engine themed birthday parties going on as well.  Before we left my dad was already thinking of other people he could bring to check out the train display.

No comments: