Saturday, April 28, 2012

Press Coffee Bar



I read an article about this local down town coffee shop, called Press, and then felt like I kept hearing about it from other people so I decided I must try it out.  Neither my friend nor I drink coffee and their menu was very simple and very coffee focused so we ended up choosing a chai tea.  The tea was good and strong.  The coffee bar was in an old brick building with walls decorated with abstract art. 

I felt like maybe the place was a little too hipster for me.  It just didn't seem to be as warm and inviting as the coffee shops I frequently visit.  My friend and I were laughing and catching up on life but I felt like we were being watched.  Maybe it was just the time of day we were there.  I definitely felt out of my element but still enjoyed the experience.  This coffee shop is out of the way for me so I don’t know that I will be a regular customer but I’m glad I got to see what all the buzz was about.

Press on Urbanspoon

No comments: