Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Inside Scoop


I first heard about the Inside scoop from a group case project in one of my MBA classes.  Then when I saw a Groupon for it I knew it would be a good excuse to give a local business a visit. 

The place is brightly painted and clean.  The location isn’t the best as it is stuck inside an older shopping center and the sign isn’t very big.  Both times I’ve visited other customers were in there though so I guess somehow they are getting the word out. 

The Inside Scoop offers a large variety of Hershey ice cream flavors, sundaes as well as hot dogs and soft pretzels.  There is a large room towards the back with extra seating that we only found out about because no other seats were open.  The prices were good and flavor great.  But then again I love most any ice cream I’ve tried! J

Because of the location, I don't know how often I'll visit here. But I did have a good ice cream experience when I went.

No comments: