Friday, January 27, 2012

Full of Flavors

I heard about Flavors Eatery from some friends of work and it sounded pretty unique.  Well I discovered they were right. The atmosphere and décor reminded me of a restaurant you’d find somewhere trendy like San Francisco which makes since they say they make “California style foods.”

There were lots of options on the menu including wraps, salads, soups, gourmet pizzas, sandwiches, pitas, quesadillas, nachos, frozen yogurt and specialty coffees.   The Spinach, Artichoke, and Chicken Quesadilla I ordered was huge!  In fact I had to save half for later because it was packed so full.  The chips on the side were tasty as well.

The owners have started franchising their concept with three different locations in the area.  The corporate location was tricky for me to find as it was tucked into a shopping center and out of the way from my regular route. 
This place definitely provides a unique experience and you feel healthier for eating there which is always good!


Flavors Eatery on Urbanspoon

No comments: