Saturday, April 28, 2012

Paintball for the First Time!

For my first experience, my paintballing adventure with my friend in Nashville was perfect.  We went to a place called Nashville Paintball. The staff was great about explaining how to work the equipment and play the game.  There were two different courses, one set up with inflatable barriers and the other with wooden construction zone walls and old cars as barriers.  Although nervous at first more of the hits causing pain and leaving a bruise than anything else, we had a great time. 

I think it helped that we had a group of girls doing it for the first time together rather than throwing in some hard core experienced players with us.  As the rounds went on we got more and more daring and adventuresome.  We were so proud of ourselves for trying out this new experience and left without too many bruises!

1 comment:

Kisha Kitchens said...

My first time to play this game, I was like, “Ouch! Huh? Where you at?” That was the best day ever! Luckily, I have this overall gear that helps protect my skin from being bruised. Playing paintball can greatly enhance your strategy and tactical abilities. Having sharp eye and mind will be an upper hand. You can actually become pro once you dedicate yourself to it. Right now, I'm planning to buy a ghillie suit to add more spice to my strategy. Camouflage is the way to surprise an enemy, do you agree?