Saturday, April 28, 2012

Wine Loft



My first experience at the Wine Loft was a good one.  I was stopping in after a wedding to see some friends.  It was around 11 on a Saturday night and not too crowded.  I knew I would like the place when the sign on the door said to pick a seat wherever it looked comfortable.  The high tables, couches, and bar area were all very modern and clean looking. 

The menu was full of different wine selections of course but also had some good sounding food as well. One of my friends ordered the potato skins with goat cheese which had an interesting gourmet taste.
The wait staff was very quick with refilling drinks and closing customers’ tabs but managed to do it in a non conspicuous way.   I definitely want to go back to enjoy the relaxing environment and try out their dinner menu.



The Wine Loft on Urbanspoon

No comments: