Saturday, July 7, 2012

Fusian...sushi

I've wanted to try Fusian for months and finally got around to it tonight.  I loved the atmosphere and the food was great.
The eatery is very focused on the environment with eco-materials and recyclable materials .  The decor was modern and hip and fit perfectly on Brown Street.
The customer gets to customize their sushi at the counter, selecting the type of roll, mean, veggies, sauces, spices, etc.  Like the counter of your local sub or burrito place, the customer gets to watch the sushi artist create the roll and slice it.
I ordered a seaweed wrap, tuna (which had a little spice/seasoning), cucumber, avocado, cream cheese, sweet soy sauce, and sesame seeds.  I also ordered a side of edamame which was wonderfully warm and salted.  The water container even had sliced cucumbers in it!
I believe there are currently two locations but I could definately see this concept spreading into a national chain.  What a great place.  I'll definately be back!

Fusian on Urbanspoon

No comments: