Saturday, July 7, 2012

Saya's

I’m just getting into trying different kinds of sushi and was told about Saya’s from a friend.  Saya’s is a small hole in the wall location with great Japanese and Korean food. 

I met three friends for lunch and didn’t have to wait long to be seated.  The food came out pretty quickly and tasted great.  For the quality and amount of food the price was pretty reasonable.

It was a little difficult to understand the servers when I asked about some menu items and I ended up ordering something different than I was planning as a result.  My lobster roll came out delicious though so it was still a good experience.  I tried some items from the box lunch deals my friends ordered and found it very tasty as well.

After eating there I mentioned to several friends that I eaten there for lunch and they all raved about how much like it as well.  They even went as far as to say that it was the best sushi in the area and that they try to eat there at least once a month.

Next time I’m craving some sushi I know where to go!
Saya on Urbanspoon

No comments: